Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Ads

Canon LBP 3050 Drivers for Ubuntu Linux free download
Today I install latest version of Linux version to my PC and I need Software Derivers for Canon LBP 3050 Printer for Linux OS. If you have any donlodable link please share with me. All other drivers installed correctly. But only Printer drivers need to install. I search website but I am unable to find. If there is any compatible drivers also tho LBP 3050 printer please tell me.

Thanks

(09-26-2015, 01:45 AM)VirajGG Wrote: Today I install latest version of Linux version to my PC and I need Software Derivers for Canon LBP 3050 Printer for Linux OS. If you have any donlodable link please share with me. All other drivers installed correctly. But only Printer drivers need to install. I search website but I am unable to find. If there is any compatible drivers also tho LBP 3050 printer please tell me.

Thanks

Sorry. I cannot help you. No Linux Driver found for Canon LBP 3050 Laser Printer. Try to install recommended printer driver using your printer installation setup. May be compatible drives available in the list. good luck